I – PREMISES
The following notice is also valid for the purposes of art. 13 of Legislative Decree. n. 196/2003, Code regarding the protection of personal data, and for the purposes of art. 13 of the EU Regulation n. 2016/679, concerning the protection of individuals with regard to the processing of personal data as well as the free circulation of such data, for those who interact with this site. The purpose of this document is to provide information on the methods, timing and nature of the information that the data controllers must provide to users when connecting to the web page. The information may undergo changes due to the introduction of new rules in this regard, therefore, the user is invited to periodically check this page.
II – DATA PROCESSING
The data owner is LIVE ALL SRL, who can be contacted for any clarification or exercise of rights, at the following email address: firstname.lastname@example.org The processing of data generated by the use of the web page takes place at the headquarters of the aforementioned company located in Milan – Via Camperio 9.
III – COOKIES
A cookie is a simple text file that is stored on your computer or mobile device by a website server and only that server will be able to retrieve or read the content of that cookie. Each cookie is unique to its browser. It will contain some anonymous information such as a unique identifier and the name of the site and some digits and numbers. It allows a website to remember things like your preferences or what’s in the cart.
IV – PROCESSED DATA
Like all websites, this site also makes use of log files in which information collected in an automated manner is stored during user visits. The information collected may be the following:
– internet protocol address (IP);
– type of browser and device parameters used to connect to the site;
– name of the internet service provider (ISP);
– date and time of the visit;
– web page of origin of the visitor (referal) and exit;
– number of clicks.
V – USER RIGHTS
Art. 13 co. 2 of the 2016/679 EU Regulation lists the user’s rights. This site therefore intends to inform the user about the existence:
– the right of the interested party to ask the owner for access to personal data (Article 15 of the EU Regulation), their updating (Article 7, paragraph 3, letter a of Legislative Decree 196/2003), the correction (Article 16 of the EU Regulation), the integration (Article 7, paragraph 3 letter a Legislative Decree 196/2003), the limitation of the processing that concerns them (Article 18 of the EU Regulation) or to oppose, for legitimate, to their processing (Article 21 of the EU Regulation), in addition to the right to data portability (Article 20 of the EU Regulation);
– the right to request cancellation (Article 17 of the EU Regulation), transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed in violation of the law, including those that do not need to be kept for the purposes for which the data are been collected or subsequently processed (Article 7 co. 3, letter b of Legislative Decree 196/2003);
– the right to obtain the attestation that the updating, rectification, data integration, cancellation, data blocking, transformation operations have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case in which this fulfillment proves impossible or involves the use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right (Article 7 paragraph 3, letter c of Legislative Decree 196/2003).
Requests can be addressed to the data controller at his aforementioned e-mail address (without formalities) or using the model provided by the Guarantor for the protection of personal data. If the processing is based on art. 6 paragraph 1 letter a – express consent to use – or on art. 9 paragraph 2 letter a – express consent to the use of genetic, biometric, health-related data, which reveal religious, philosophical or trade union beliefs, which reveal racial or ethnic origin, political opinions
– the user has the right to withdraw consent at any time without prejudice to the lawfulness of the processing based on the consent given prior to the withdrawal. Likewise, in the event of a violation of the law, the user has the right to lodge a complaint with the Guarantor for the Protection of Personal Data, as the authority responsible for monitoring the processing in the Italian State.
For a more in-depth examination of the rights that compete with you, see articles 15 and ss. Of EU Regulation 2016/679 and art. 7 of Legislative Decree. 196/2003.
VI – DATA SUPPLIED SAFETY
This site processes user data in a lawful and correct manner, adopting appropriate security measures to prevent unauthorized access, disclosure, modification or unauthorized destruction of data. The processing is carried out using IT and / or telematic tools, with organizational methods and with logic strictly related to the purposes indicated.
VII – FURTHER MODIFICATION TO THIS NOTICE